I first published this in early 2013, and it’s been one of my most popular recipes. Since we’re moving into fall when cool weather and the holidays make us think of apples and cider, I’m republishing for my newer readers. Enjoy!
Simple syrup is something that’s around us all the time, and unless you’re looking, you might not have realized just how extensively it’s used in our daily food and drink. Have you ever purchased canned fruit? If it was in light or heavy syrup… you were dealing with simple syrup. Simple syrup is used by […]
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
A New Time of Life I’ve had the note on my bio for a while that I’m a single father. It’s been about six months since I’ve embarked on the journey toward single parenthood; about a week ago, the transformation was completed. In a short time, almost exactly 20 years after we met, a judge has […]
- The Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert: Take a Whiff of That
- Tasting Beer: An Insider's Guide to the World's Greatest Drink
- How to Brew: Everything You Need To Know To Brew Beer Right The First Time
- The Complete Joy of Homebrewing Fourth Edition: Fully Revised and Updated
- The World Atlas of Wine, 7th Edition