This is My Pledge to My Readers:
- Accountability and Respect - russwhaley.com contains my thoughts, views, opinions and understandings of many things. I claim what I say here as my own and take responsibility for it. All opinions are welcome and will be respected even if I don’t personally agree them. In the event I’ve wronged you in some way, I’ll apologize promptly and without reservation. This is a place of peace and I will lead by example at all times.
- Responsibility - I am responsible for this website and its content, including comments offered by others. I reserve the right without limitation to remove comments that are intended to be hurtful to others. This is a place of peace, and all are welcome here. I won’t say anything here that I’m not willing to say in public, and if I’m wrong, I’ll admit it and make the corrections that are needed.
- Disclaimer - I do my best to conduct sufficient research before I write with regards to facts and rights and make corrections when needed. That said, everyone reads at his or her own risk and I make no warranty, actual or implied, with regards to the suitability of my content to your situation.
- Privacy - You have the right as a private individual to control information about yourself. If you choose to give me information about yourself (for example, by signing up for email updates), I will not share or sell that information and will take reasonable precautions to keep it safe. Remember, though, that the Internet is a wide-open frontier and your comments are visible to anyone who visits this website. When you make public statements, you do this of your own accord.
- Intellectual Property - This is my blog and I assert copyright to what I create here. I have provided via Creative Commons, license to copy and republish my work so long as you give proper credit, don’t change it, and provide a link to the original content. I reserve the right to restrict the use of any of my content to myself at any time should I decide to do so and will clearly state this.