Pumpkin Pie Blizzard: A Fall Essential
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup vanilla wafers, crushed
- whipped topping or whipped cream
- Use a blender or immersion blender to process the pumpkin, ice cream, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Add the vanilla wafers, being careful not to over process.
- Pour into 16 oz. cup, top with additional vanilla wafers and whipped topping, then sprinkle grated nutmeg over the top.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Yield: 1 16 oz. cup